Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Saturday, January 11, 2014

~Bedroom Style~

I LOVE these bedrooms just as much today, as I did in l989!

PIN IT!
(click on photo to enlarge)
*Country Decorating 1989*

I LOVE the simple black iron bed....(I have a couple of these still in storage!)
To me this room is quite neutral in color....the wood embellished walls and white trim....there's just enough color in this bedroom to keep it from being boring!


PIN IT!
(click on photo to enlarge)
*Country Decorating 1989*

Another iron bed...this time painted white....this bedroom could be suited for a child's room or guest bedroom, tucked in under the eaves of the attic!

I so LOVE all the patterns used in the fabrics to dress the bed!

Just proves to myself....I don't need a bunch of clutter to make a room make a statement!

Enjoy!
09 10