Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

~~Plugging Away~~

During breaks from the Dining Room~Kitchen walls redo....

I'm plugging away with getting the Line Drawings scanned, edited and offered...
these are great for projects like a Stitchery, Embroidery, Punch Needle and Rug Hooking....

They can also be printed out and colored in.....or use 'em for clip art to embellish your Blog or Website.....there's an endless number of ways they can be used.

There's many that have never been seen before...the painted artwork was too big to fit onto my scanner to offer as a printable....

All of these Line Drawings can be manipulated to make smaller...they fit on a standard sheet of  
8.5" x 11" paper, you of course could have them copied onto much larger paper for rug hooking.

And YES, you can offer the finished creations you make from the Line Drawings for profit...
all I ask is that you do not offer them on collage sheets or make a tiny change and offer them as patterns, or print them out and color them in and offer them as your own artwork.

You know what's the right and wrong thing to do...all I ask is that you do the right thing.

I've gotten over 20 done so far and there's still at least that many left to do....

Just a sample of some of 'em below.....

CLICK ON THE PHOTO BELOW TO GO SEE 'EM!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/hicketypickety?section_id=14798649&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
**click on photo for more info**

Enjoy!

p.s.  I've been asked why I don't allow comments on the Blog...at one time I did, but I got so much spam posted that then I switched the comments to being reviewed before they were posted...it took too much time to sort through all of them and then if I missed one
that should have been posted,
 I felt bad about it
.......so I did away with the comments....

.....I sure LOVE hearing from you though....please just Email Me your comments and thoughts!!

09 10