Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, January 9, 2014

~~Verses~~

I love verses...lit'l sayings that can be used on a simple stitchery.....

....on a collage....a creative piece of artwork.....or a caption on a scrapbook page......
Or written on a pretty piece of stationary and tucked into the side of a mirror or old picture frame...

I've been sorting through all my old artwork that I've had stored in a plastic tub....

Amongst the piles of paper, I came across these lit'l sayings~verses that I had jotted down....

I'm sure you've seen most of these, but maybe there's a new one you've not yet seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.

~Some men see things as they are and ask why.
Others dream things that never were and ask why not.

~Knowledge comes and goes, but wisdom lingers.

~'Tis better to have loved and lost.
Than never to have loved at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy! 


09 10