Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~~Keeping It Simple~~

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted a new photo for ya....
....I'm suffering with a hurt wing...I either pulled a muscle in my upper back and have pinched a nerve and the pain runs from my shoulder blade down to my elbow...or I've popped a rib high up out of place and it's pinching a nerve...it happened 2 weeks ago today and between muscle relaxants, pain meds and steroids, I'm hopefully going to heal soon....
....having my arm up in typing position hurts terribly, so this is gonna be a short post...

Anyone can accomplish the darling kitchen below...
Just goes to show ya don't have to spend a fortune on fancy cabinets, counter tops, or flooring.

I Love the Simplicity of this kitchen....
There's a lot going on in a small space....the green gives it just the right amount of POP!

(click on photo to enlarge)
*County Living 1991*

Enjoy!
09 10