Thursday, March 13, 2014

~A Checkered Past~

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks or so.....
Gonna make a road trip from Kansas to Florida....
Always so nice to get away!

Wanted to leave ya with a couple of new photos to drool over before I go!!

The only thing in this room that's not my favorite would be the track lighting....
other than that...the quilts are FABULOUS, the checked loveseat at the foot of the
bed is too GREAT and the furnishings are just PERFECT!!!

Do ya think someone took apart an old quilt to make all the pillows???
The punch of red in this room just makes me smile!

(Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Home 1984*
PIN IT!

The photo of this room was taken 23 years ago...
...it could have been taken today, cuz I still totally think it's so in style...
I know many will debate that fact...
Cuz I realize many are getting rid of this look and going neutral....
I think it's so cozy and inviting...
Just enough treasures to give it personality...
Lots of different patterns and textures...
Stenciling on the walls add so much charm!
 
 (Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Almanac 1991*
PIN IT!

Enjoy!

09 10