Tuesday, March 11, 2014

~~Really Rustic~~

It feels good to be back into being interested in my home....
I went about 6 years not really caring...
I had lost interest in creating and decorating...
I had lost my passion for the things I use to Love....
I'm starting to see my home through eyes that enjoy it once again!

I struggled for awhile trying to decide what "look~style" I wanted...
I'm no longer doing that...
I'm just buying things I Love...
I don't need a "look or style"...
I just need to surround myself with treasures I enjoy!

When it comes to talking "styles"...
"Really Rustic" will always be one of my favorites.
 My own home will never be "Really Rustic"...
...as I have too many other "looks" going on...
But, I'm definitely drawn to it!

I'm so happy that I kept so many of my old magazines...
During those 6 years of not caring, I almost tossed them all...
Glad that I changed my mind.
I'm so enjoying revisiting such wonderful homes.

~~~~
So Love the Horse Silhouette ...
And totally in LOVE with that super Chunky Braided Rag Rug!!
Don't miss the stacked benches.....
 (Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Living 1985*
PIN IT!


Aren't ya just instantly in LOVE with this room???
~LOVE~LOVE~LOVE~
 The minute I saw this room I knew that I wanted to punch needle again...
I spotted that lit'l rug hanging straight away...I'm sure it's rug hooked,
but I'm more in the mood to punch needle...
bought some cloth yesterday...and later today I'm gonna draw out a pattern!!!

(Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Living 1985*
PIN IT!


Enjoy! 
09 10