Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Friday, March 7, 2014

~~What's Inside?!~

I can't help myself when I drive past a house that catches my eye...

I immediately start guessing what the inside might look like...

I start visualizing how it must be decorated....who might live there...what they do for a living...
how they came about living in this house.

I've been known to be bold enough to stop and ask to see inside...

Yes, I have no shame when it comes to my curiosity......

As I drive past, I wonder if the lady of the home is sitting and stitching on a sampler...

I wondering what her favorite collection is...if she's a doll maker or a quilter....
...I so want to stop and ask.

Unfortunately, the husband is with me on this day and he refuses to be a part of my stopping and asking all that I want to know...perhaps another day.....

 (Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Home 1984*
(Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Home 1984*



Enjoy!
09 10