Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

~~Goodies Galore~~

It was in the 80's with strong gusty winds Saturday
...woke up to snow on Monday morning....
so typical for Kansas weather...

I normally go to bed at 4am or later..
this past week I've had to flip my schedule as I'm babysitting..
getting  up at 7am to ready a young'un for school is quite a change
to my lifestyle ...then come the weekend 
I'll have to flip my schedule back around to 
what is my "normal"... 

I mentioned the attic project a few posts back...
I'm about l/2 way through the process...
The attic steps are quite steep and dangerous when carrying
heavy boxes down......everything has been sorted through and
what was for the trash pickup has been carried down...
reckon that was a good 18 trips or more...
down the attic steps, out the back door...down the  porch steps...
across the yard, juggling the box through the gate and 
finally reaching the drop off for the trash pickup....
and all the while I'm a cussin'....
thinkin' I should just leave this crap of a mess for someone 
else to deal with when I'm long gone....

There's tons more to be brought down that will go to auction.
Took me 2 1/2 months to recover from my last back injury...
sure hoping I get through this attic disaster without somethun else gettin' out of whack.

~~~~~~~

The coziness of the room below reminds me why 
I surround myself with so much "stuff".
Both photos are of the same room...
wanted to leave the photos large enough so that ya could really 
see everything and take it all in!!

As ya all know I'm not a fan of white walls...
but there's so much displayed here that ya can't really
even see that the walls are white...
then again they aren't just plain old white walls, 
they are whitewashed barn siding!

Hanging baskets, apothecary jars, textiles, granite ware,
yellow ware, primitive cloth dolls, a hooked rug and
just so much more eye candy!

 (Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Living 1986* 
 
(Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Living 1986*

Enjoy!





09 10