Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, April 24, 2014

~It's Happening~

Can't believe it myself...
I'm actually C R E A T I N G!

I dug out my punch needle ~needle punch supplies...
whichever way ya like to call it...

I got a bit carried away with how big I drew out the design...
Hope I don't burn myself out from the get go....

The husband walked in and asked...
"Why ya doin' that for....that can't possibly be fun."

I don't know if  F U N
would be the right way to describe it...
but, it's definitely mind numbing....
I think maybe the FUN comes about when
the design starts takin' shape!

I'm not quite sure how I'll go about it all quite yet...
as I'm punching along, I'm havin' ideas pop up about 
what I might do....don't want to just do the basic
old way of finishing it...
gonna mix it up a bit...just haven't decided how quite yet.

The longer I punch...the less I think I'll punch the entire design...
do somethun a bit different with some of it...

And there's always the possibly I'll trash the whole thing......
that's been known to happen more than I like to admit.

Stayed Tuned!



09 10