Click Below To Visit~

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

~Mother's Day~

I'm sure most of you have seen the framed vintage~antique
verses about MOTHER, when browsing antique malls and stores.

About 25 years ago I fell in love with these framed verses...
I have probably 20 some of 'em scattered throughout my home.

Years ago they inspired me to design the following patterns.

As you can see from the photos below
 there's a lot of designs packed into these patterns.  
Framed Stitcheries~Samplers, Pillows, Mini Quilts,Wall Hangings even a Decorated Heart Box!

Although I designed these patterns years ago
they are just as in style today as they were then!!

You don't have to create these designs for only Mother's Day.
Obviously you can change the wording a bit for a Friend or Sister.

They even make great gifts for yourself!!!!

#080 Greetings To Mother

#081 Mother's Day & More
#5SFM Mother's Stitcheries

Enjoy!
09 10