Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, April 17, 2014

~Old Friend~

When browsing around on my laptop
it's always fun to come across stuff that I created in the past...
Like this Bird ~ Crow I found today...
Most of the black paint was sanded off...
ya can just see traces of it!
I forgot all about makin' these...
after seein' this fella...I remember making several of 'em!

Don't know exactly what year it was I made this fella...
I would imagine at least 10 years ago, if not longer.
I remember thinkin' how clever those folded paper wings were!

At the time I made 'em...never would have imagined that I'd
go for so long without creating...
Reckon that's one reason I never hung onto anything....
figured at the time I'd be creating forever.

Wish now I would have kept one for myself...DRATS!

It's like seein' an Old Friend again!

Enjoy!
09 10