Click Below To Visit~

Monday, April 7, 2014

~~Rough~Rustic & Soft~~

Scrape, Sand & Repaint the Front Porch Steps...
Clean out my scattering of lit'l flower beds....
Start tackling the HUGE mess in the attic...

Just a few things on my To Do list for the week since the weather is warming up.

I actually bought some fabric for Punchneedle...
Even went so far as to draw out a pattern...
That was about a month ago...
 I'm constantly thinking about creating...
I continue to NOT create......
~~~~~~~~~

Although the walls and floor are rough & rustic...
The furnishings gives this room a soft appearance!

The homeowner stated that she saved the baby quilt and dresses from her past...
I've always been a fan of little quilts for wall decor!

I love the contrast of all the white against the wood!

c
(Click On Photo To Enlarge)
*Country Living 1988*
PIN IT!

Enjoy!
09 10