Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

~Follow~

Once again I woke up to an email asking why I don't have a way to Join This Site,
Follow This Blog, Follow Me or whatever ya wanna call it on my Blog.

I do have a "Subscribe To My Blog" option on the left hand side bar....by signing up that 
way you will receive the blog posts directly through email.

It seems that quite a few rather have the option to "Follow" another way.

I'm not a fan of the Blogger option that shows all the photos of those that follow.
So I figured out how to come up with a code to eliminate that.

You'll find the lit'l fella on the left hand side to click and be able to "Follow"
or just click below!

 
  Thank you to all those placing orders for the "Made To Order" Goodies!
See the "Monkey" on the right hand sidebar or click below ....
 

Enjoy!
09 10