Wednesday, November 12, 2014

~~Messy Creations~~

MESSY!!

That's What I Am When I'm Creatin'...

And When Workin' With Paper Mache...SUPER MESSY!

Some Folks Make Their Celluclay Creations Super Smooth...

Am I One Of Those Folks???  HELL NO!

My Celluclay Creations ARE Lumpy & Bumpy!

Lordy! Lordy!

They Are Super Rough...UGLY Would Sum It Up Just Right....

Thankfully The Label PRIMITIVE Is Bestowed On Anything That Is Ugly...

These Snowmen I'm Workin' On....

Whelp, They're Mighty PRIMITIVE (Ugly)!!!!

Some Folks Have Asked If I'll Ever Do A Video Of How I Create????

Here's The Narrative On How The Video Would Go For My Technique Of Doin' Paper Mache..
 ~~~~~~
Mix Up The Celluclay...

Don't Worry Whether It's Mixed Up That Great Or Not....

Slop It Onto Whatever Form Ya Wanna Create...

Don't Worry About If It's Smooth Or Not....

If Ya Care About It Lookin' Just So~So..You're Watchin' The Wrong Video...

Let Dry, Paint, Stain...and FINISHED!!!
~~
Stay Tuned....PRIMITIVE~UGLY Snowmen Comin' Soon!
 
 
Enjoy!

09 10