Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, November 6, 2014

~~Sparkle & Scarey~~

Should Have Two Snowdolls Ready To Show Off By Tomorrow!!!

They Will Be A Mix Of Sparkle & Scarey....

Not Traditional In Any Way.....

Super Grungy Fabric Mixed With Tulle & Tinsel....

It's Cool Here Today With Lots Of Moisture In The Air...

Everything Is Takin' Forever To Dry...

Patience Is A Virtue.....One I Don't Have....

My Mind Is Spinnin' Of Other Shit To Make....

I Keep Goin' To The Attic Diggin' Out More Supplies...

When In This Creative Craze....

There Is So Much Chatter In My Head....

Most Of The Supplies I Get Out Will Never Be Used...

Most Of The Time What I Have Plans To Make...

Never Get Made...
 
I Go In An Entirely Different Direction When I Get Started...

I've Learned To Expect The Unexpected....
 
In My Mind My Ideas Are Always Much Better Than What They Actually Are...
 
In My Mind I Can Draw~Paint And Sew....
 
In Reality My Talents Are Minimal At Best....
 
I Accept My Limited Abilities...
 
I'm Not An Artist...
 
Nor Do I Want To Be One...
 
When Ya Give Yourself The Title Of "Artist"....
 
Folks Then Have Expectations...
 
I Love That My Lack Of Talent ...

Gives Others The Encouragement That They Too Can Create!!

'Til Tomorrow....

Enjoy!



09 10