Friday, March 13, 2015

~~NEW PATTERNS & VIDEOS~~

Still Have Lots To Learn About Makin' Videos...
Did Finally Get A Couple Put Together...
Tho They Have Flaws...
Reckon That's Ok...
As Ya Wouldn't Expect Anything Less From Me...
As Most Things In Life Are A Bit Flawed...

I LOVE How Old These Two Pieces Turned Out!

Two Different Versions Of "BIRDS"

Punch Needle
For More Info & To Purchase:

Cross Stitch

 
When Purchasing ...
Ya Get The Detailed Written Pattern As Usual...
This Time Ya'll Also Receive Links To View An Hour Long Video...
Video Shows Ya My Creating Process While Makin' The Project....
How I Make My Aging Liquid And More...
The Video Is Different For Each Project...
Just Wanted To Change Things Up A Bit...
 
Had Snow Just A Week Ago...
And Now It's Been Springy Weather...
Reckon I Should Go Take Down My Winter Decor ...
From The Porches...
 
If You're Interested In Purchasing The BIRDS Cross Stitch  Epattern~Video Combo
Ya Won't Be Disappointed...At Least I Think Ya'll Be Entertained...
(I don't know how ya can pass up a chance to see me makin' a complete fool out of myself!)

me
09 10