Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Friday, April 10, 2015

~~YouTube~~

So Bored With Facebook....
I've Found A More Interesting Place...
For The Moment It Seems....
YouTube....
So Many Talented Folks...
So Much Inspiration....
So Much Sharing...
If Ya Are So Inclined...

My Pathetic Flower Beds Are Cryin' For Attention....
Guess I Should At Least Attempt To Clean 'em Out...
The Hot Kansas Sun & Wind....
Not A Good Pairing For Gardening...
Each Year I Plant A Lit'l Less...
It's A Battle I'm Tired Of Fightin'...

Photo From The Past...In Front Of Workshop...
Nothun Will Grow There Any Longer..
The Husbadn Said All The "CRAP" Hanging On The Siding
Was Bad For It....I've Since Sold All Of What You See....BLAH...

Loved The Miniature Lilac Bushes ...
This Was Many Years Ago....Since Then The Trees Have Grown Huge..
Killed All The Bushes Out...

Was Taken 11 Years Ago...
The Husband Killed Everything Out While Workin' On The House....
I Give Up....

I Now Just Rely On Bushes For Outside Decor...
Much Easier That Way...


A Few Flowers Here And There...
That's All I Care To Mess With These Days...


me
09 10