Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

~Bein' Busy & Stencils~

Lots Of Personal Stuff Goin' On In May...

Been Wantin' To Cut My Own Stencils...
Finally Got Started On That...


Havin' Fun Experimentin' With New Stuff...

I've Converted All The Patterns Into Epatterns That I Had Pulled Out...
Still Have About 100 I Could Do...But, I'm Not...

Been Buyin' Lots Of Craftin' Supplies...
Stuff I've Never Bought In The Past...
Can't Believe After Creatin' For 30 Years That I've Never Had These Things..

*Brayer
*Gesso
*Die Cut Machine
*Craft Knife
*Craft Tweezers
*Permanent Stamp Pad
*Xyron Adhesive Machine
*Soldering Supplies
*Wood Burning Set

Much More...
Just Basic Simple Things...
Amazin' I've Never Had These Things

Cleaned' Out The Attic This Past Winter...
Threw Tons Away...
Auctioned Some Off...
Still Have A Storage Unit Full Of Stuff...
Will Have A Super Cheap Sale In June...
Most Likely Give Lots Away...
Tired Of Messin' With Stuff I Don't Want...
But Others Might Find New & Fun...

Still Have No Idea Where I Want My Creatin' Journey To Go...

No Plan...Usually Is The Best Plan Tho....

me

09 10