Click Below To Visit~

Friday, May 22, 2015

~PUNCH NEEDLE~

Once Again I've Gotten My Punch Needle Out...
Am Punchin' Up Some New Patterns...
(Perhaps I Should Say Pattern...As Time Will Tell If I Do The Others That I've Drawn Out)
The One Shown Below...
I've Done In A Very Folk Arty Style...
Of Course The Colors Can Be Changed....
Amazin' How Usin' Different Colors...
Can Change The Entire Style Of A Piece...
 
It's Quite Large...
6" x 8.5"
I'm Not A Fan Of Punchin' Lit'l Designs...
 
Punched This Piece With...
Valdani Thread...

Below Is The Back Side...
Next Will Come The Distressin' Process...
That Can Be Quite Time Consumin'....
As I Like My Pieces To Look Quite Weathered...
And After Distressin'...
The Colors Will Take On An Entirely Different Look!

Haven't Decided Quite Yet....
How I'll Finish It Up...
Perhaps On A Embellished Piece Of Wood...
Or Chip Board....
Or A Canvas...
Or An Old Book Cover????
 
Could Just End Up Bein' Tossed Aside ....
Hidden Away And Forgotten...
Never Know How I'll Feel...
Mid Way Thru This Piece...
I Got Quite Bored...
Almost Trashed It..
Several Times..

This Is What Happens...
More Times Than Not...

 
'til next time...
be happy....
me




09 10