Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Friday, September 25, 2015

~Digitally Designing~

It's Been About 3 Years Ago...
I Tried My Hand At Digital Design...
Taking Photos Of Some Of  My Collectibles...
Doing Digital Kits Of Them...
This Led Me Down The Path...
Of  Digital Collage...
Making The Lit'l 1" x 3"....
Collages For My Soldered Pendants...
Such A Tiny Canvas...
Is Challenging..Yet, Fun!
I Like To Make A Big Digital Background..
And Then Take Bits & Pieces Of It...
Making Up Layers...
Is What Gives The Pendants...
So Much Depth!
Some Pendants Will Have Up To...
20 Different Layers...

You Can Add Your Own Art Work...
To The Digital Background As Is...
Or Take Bits & Pieces From It As I Do...
And Use For Layers...
You Can Literally Make 100's Of Different...
Layers From One Background!

Now Offering My Latest Background ...
That I've Been Using A Lot Lately...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/249333215/digital-background-scrapbook-paper-mixed?ref=shop_home_active_2
 (Click On Photo To Purchase)

I Have Designed 18 New Images...
For My Soldered Pendants...
I Now Have 54 Images Available!
Below Are The Latest!
 If You See An Image..
That You Would Like...
Made Into A Pendant...

 Enjoy!
09 10