Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

~~BIG PHOTOS TONS OF DETAIL~~

I Don't Push Folks To Go To My Website Much...
As I Get Lots More Traffic There Than Anywhere...
So I Try To Steer Them To My Etsy Store To Get That Traffic Increased...
My Website Doesn't Have "Instant Download" Capabilities...
Which Means I Personally Send The Epatterns Out Myself...
I Certainly Am Happy To Do That...
My Etsy Store Has The Capabilities For Instant Download...
Which Means Faster Service & Less Work For Me...
I'm Hoping In The Future That My Website Will Have Instant Download...
They Say They Are Working On It...

With All That Being Said...
I Certainly LOVE Folks Shopping On My Own Website!
The Photos There Are So HUGE!!!

If You Click On The Lit'l Thumbnails..
A HUGE Photos Pops Up With Loads Of Detail!!!

So Anytime Ya Want To See Closeups..
Just Visit My Website!!
 
Be Sure To Check Out My Hickety Pickety Etsy Store!!

Enjoy!
09 10