Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

~~Fall, Already?~~

No Way Can It Be Fall Already..
How The Time Gets Away So Fast...
I Have No Clue How It Happens...
I No Longer Have Deadlines To Meet...
No Longer Have Patterns I Have To Create...
I No Longer Have To Think About ...
What I Should Create That Others Will Like...
The Only Set Time On My Schedule Each Week...
Is Deal Poker On Friday Night...
Other Than That...
My Life's Schedule Is Very...
Well...UN~Scheduled...
Sometimes I'm Grilling Out Supper At...
10pm
Sometimes I Go To Bed At 6am...
Most Days You Can Find Me...
Walking Our Furry Son...
Of Course In My Pajamas...
As There's Really No Need To Get Dressed...
There's NO Where I HAVE To Be!

I LOVE That I Don't Have To Any Longer...
Give Any Thought Way Ahead...
Of The Seasons....
Creating Fall In The Spring...
Creating Snowmen In The Summer...

I Reckon That's Why...
I Don't Rush The Seasons Now...
I Did That For Way Too Long...

Could My Life Get Any Better?
I Think Not!

Enjoy!!
 

09 10