Thursday, February 23, 2017

~Deadlines....errrrr~

I Promised Myself...
That When I Started Creating Again...
That I Would NOT ...
Get Caught Up...
In The World Of Deadlines ....
Never~Ever...
Well Hell, I've Broken My Promise...

I'm VERY Aggravated ..
I Told Myself...
When I Started Creating Again...
Sporadically 4 Years Ago..
To NOT Let Hickety Pickety...
Control My Life Again...
 
Then Opportunities Start Presenting Themselves...
It's Like I Lose Control...
My Business Brain...
Says YES...
Before I Think About What I Really Want....
Then As I Sit Here...
Creating For Deadlines...
I Tell Myself...
Remember This Feeling...
Of NOT Enjoying The Process...
 So Next Time...
I Automatically Say NO...

How Many Of You Create....
Under The Stress...
Of HAVING To Make Money??...
I Did That For Over 20 Years...
I HAD To Accept Offers...
I HAD To Meet Deadlines...

I Made A Choice 10 Years Ago...
When I Walked Away...
That I Was Tired Of Creating For A Living...
I Was Tired Of Deadlines...
I Was Just Totally Burned Out And So Tired...

 What I Once Had Loved As A Hobby...
After 20+ Years...
I Was To The Point..
Of Almost Hating It...

I Think I'm Typing This...
So I Can Come Back And Read It...
To Remind Myself...
That Is NOT The Life I Want Again...

I Will Finish Up...
What I Committed To...
Then I'm Back To Doin'...
Whatever It Is I Want!!!

Remember To Enjoy What You Do!

09 10