Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Saturday, February 18, 2017

~Fiber Crafts~

I Pretty Much Love All Fiber Crafts...
Cross Stitch, Punch Needle, Knitting, Crocheting, Felting...
Ok...Maybe I'm Not Over The Moon..
About Rug Hooking....
Altho I've Done My Fair Share Of Hooking....

Couple Of Years Ago I Went...
Crazy Nuts With Crocheting & Knitting...
Not Sure If I Was Actually Knitting...
But, I Was Using Knitting Needles...
And The Scarves I Made...
Whelp, After Tons Of Wear...
They Are Still Together!!

I'm Still Doin' My "Funked Up Art"...
But, I Did Actually Get A New Pattern Done Last Month...
 (or was that earlier this month?? ...sheesh don't remember)
And I'm Now Workin' With Yarn Again!

Yeppers!  That Means I'm Back ....
Doin' Crocheting  ...
Seems I'm Always Manic..
About Whatever I'm Into At The Moment...




Enjoy!


09 10