Tuesday, March 7, 2017

~Different Worlds~

There Are Many Different Worlds In Creating...
Personally I've Dabbled In Quite A Few Of Them..
Primitives..Which Would Include...
Cloth, Wood, Paper Mache, Needle Work & Of Course Much More...
Finished & Patterns...

Then There Is The Flat Art World...
Mixed Media, Collage, Art Journaling & Of Course Much More...

Then There Is The Yarn World...
The Knitters, Crocheters, Dyers & Spinners...

There Are Of Course Many Other Creative Worlds,
Those That Make Jewelry, Mosaics, Pottery, Ceramics...& On And On...

The Creative Worlds Cross Over For Many Of Us...
I Want To Visit As Many Of The Worlds As Possible...
Before My Days Are Over!!

I Have Found That Of All The Worlds...
The Knitting World Is The Most ...
Sharing, Generous, Kind, Passionate & on...and ...on....
Not Once Have I Heard Of ...
Nastiness About Copying, Etc...
They All Support One Another...
They All Encourage & Promote Each Other...
They Are Each Others Biggest Fans!!

After Spending So Many Years In The Primitive Pattern World...
The Knitting World Is Just So Refreshing!!

Hope You Are Having Happy Days!
me


09 10