Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, March 16, 2017

~Garter Stitch!~

Took One Of My Scarves....
To A Darling Yarn Shop Yesterday...
Sure Wish It Didn't Take Me An Hour To Drive There...
Maybe It's A Good Thing...
Cuz I'd Want To Be There All The Time!

I Explained My Confusion About ...
The Knitting Or Purling...
That Mine Didn't Look Like I Thought It Should...
She Said My Scarf Looked Perfect...
Bind Off And Everything...
Patting Myself On The Back!!!
And That I Was Doing The "Garter Stitch"...
Knitting And Then Turning And Knitting Another Row...
Creating The Garter Stitch...

Folks Meet At The Shop Every Sat. Morning...
And Then The 3rd Thursday Evening Of Each Month...
Sat. Doesn't Work For Me...
I Hope To Make It For A Thursday Meet Up Though!!

So Mystery Solved!!

 
Hope You Are Creating Something That Make You Happy Today!




 
09 10