Click Below To Visit~

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

~Knitting Or Purling???~

I'm The Jump Right In...
Don't Bother With Directions...
Just Watch Enough Of A Video....
To Think I Know What I'm Doin'...
Make It Up As I Go...

If I Don't Catch On Right Away...
Readin' The Instructions...
Then I Just Wing It...

That's How Hickety Pickety Got Started...
No Way Did My Stuff Ever Turn Out...
Like The Couple Of Patterns I'd Bought...
It Seemed They Made Everything So Difficult...
Sounded Like There Were So Many Rules...
Rules I Certainly Didn't Follow...
Hated The Process Of Crafting...
By The Rules Of The Pattern...

There Are Some Things In The World Of Creating..
If The Rules Aren't Followed...
Then Things Don't Turn Out...
Baking Is One Of 'em...
Of Course I Don't Like To Bake...
I Like To Cook...Cuz I Can Do My Own Thing...

As Ya Can See ....
I'm Not One To Follow The Path...
Others Have Planned Out..
I'm The Type That I Don't Really Care To Fit In...
I Let My Hair Go Grey...
Mostly Because Everyone Around My Age I Know...
Wouldn't..
Going Grey Was One Of The Best Decisions I Ever Made!

 
That Brings Me To Knitting...
My Latest YouTube Video Shows I Don't Have A Clue...
Knitting Is Not Going To Be One Of Those...
Do Whatever I Want...
And It'll Look Ok....
Ok Enough For A Scarf...
Slippers, A Cowl, Shawl...Stuff That Doesn't Really Matter...
But, Definitely Not For A  Garment...

The Big Question Is...
Why Is Every Other Row I Do..
A Knit Then A Purl...
When I Think I'm Just Knitting Every Row???

This Is Why I'm  Usin' $6 A Skein Yarn..
And Not $26...
As I've Thrown Away At Least A Trash Bag Full....
Durin' This Learnin' Process...
I Will Conquer Knitting Though...
I AM DETERMINED!!!

Hope You Are Having A Fun Day Of Creating!
 



 

09 10