Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Friday, March 24, 2017

~PAL~

Ya All That Have Been Readin' My Blog...
Or Watchin' My YouTube Channel...
Know I've Been On A Crochetin' Kick Of Late...
And I've Been Binge Watchin' Knitting Videos...

Whelp..Those In The Knitting & Crochet World...
Do The Neatest Thing...
They Have KAL'S and CAL'S...
Knit A Longs and Crochet A Longs...

So I Thought I'd Try A
PUNCH A LONG!!

The "Punch A Long"...PAL
 Will Work Somewhat As Follows...
I'll Do Up A Pattern...
If You Want To Punch Along...
With The Same Pattern I'm Usin'...
The Pattern Price Will Be  VERY Low...
Like ONLY $3
And Then Each Step Along The Way Will Be Done On Video...
From Putting The Pattern On Fabric...
Etc. Etc. Etc...

It Will Be Like A Virtual Punching Group...
You Can Watch Each Video...
I'll Probably Make The Videos About 30 Minutes Each...
And Punch Right Along With Me!
I Will Only Work On The Punched Piece While I Video...
So You Will Get To See Everything...
When I Screw Up...
How I Fix It...
The Whole She-Bang!

I Wanna Get A Pattern Drawn Up...
I Have Some Whacky Ideas ...
So I'll Try To Tame Those Down  A Bit..
Come Up With Somethun That Others Might Possibly Like!..
I'm Always Havin' To Pull Back...
Cuz I Know Most Folks Don't Like Outside The Box...
So Stay Tuned For The PAL...

I Just Finished Up A HUGE Afghan For My Sister...
It Covers The Top Of My King Size Bed!








And Now In Between Doin' Funked Up Art...
Which There's Been Exciting Opportunities Come My Way With All That!

I've Started A Crochet Poncho For My Other Sister!!

Isn't Life Just GREAT?!!

Enjoy!



 

09 10