Pages

Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, June 8, 2017

~Makes Me Happy!~

I Don't Need To Jet Around The World...
Go On Fancy Cruises...
Visit Exotic Places...

Drivin' The Back Roads...
Eatin' At Lit'l Out Of The Way Places...
Like The One Below..
Makes Me Happy!


The Food Was Absolutely Wonderful Too!!

We Spent 5 Days In Beautiful Eureka Springs, Ar....
My Most Favorite Place I've Ever Been...
The Only Thing On My Bucket List...
Is To Own A Get Away Home There...
Just Bein' Among All The Beautiful Old Homes...
The Unique Shops...
And Ever So Interesting Folks...
Makes Me Happy!

As We Ventured Around Town...
I Spotted This Wonderful Piece...
Of Outdoor Art...
How FANTASTIC Is This?!!!
This Definitely Makes Me Happy!


Takin' A Walk...
Along The Historic Loop Of Homes...
I Spotted This!!!


Yarn Bombing...
Definitely Makes Me Happy!!!

If Ya Ever Come Across An Old Afghan...
In A Thrift Shop....
Definitely Buy It...
So You Can Do Some Fun Yarn Bombing!

If You Would Like To See What Else...
Makes Me Happy...
And Keep Updated In Between...
The Few Times I Seem To Update This Blog...

Be Sure To Follow Me On Instagram....

I Do Hope You Are Spending Your Time...
Doing What ...
Makes You Happy!

Enjoy!
09 10