Thursday, June 22, 2017

~Trying New Stuff~

When Ya Create For A Living...
Ya Tend To Get Stuck In A Rut...
Havin' To Do What Ya Think...
Others Will Accept...
Ya Gotta Keep Your Creations...
Somewhat Mainstream...
Which Was Always A Problem For Me...
I Tend To Want To Do...
What Others Aren't Doin' At The Time...
Which Means Takin' Chances...
 
Since Now I Create For The Hell Of It...
And Don't Have To Ponder...
Whether The Masses Will Like It Or Not...
I Keep Tryin' New Stuff!
 
If Somethun Sales...Then That's A Bonus...
Gives Me A Bit Of Pocket Change...
To Buy Supplies...
To Try Stuff I've Never Done Before...
Spoil The Grandturds....
Take A Fun Road Trip...
 
I Can Spend Time...
Creatin' Crap That I'll Just Keep For Myself...
For 25+ Years...
I Created With Selling In Mind...
Now I Create ...Jus To Be Creating!

A Few Years Back...
I Decided To Learn To Knit...
Didn't Have A Clue As To What I Was Doing..
Still Don't...
Years Ago I Wouldn't Have Been Able...
To Spend The Time...
Even Playin' Around Tryin' To Knit...

It's So Fun...
To Spend Time Doin' What I Want To Do...
Not What I Have To Do!!
3 Years Ago I Knitted Some LONG Garter Stitch Scarves...
Didn't Even Know "Garter Stitch" Was What I Was Doing...
 
I've Been Doin' Tons Of Crocheting Lately...
Made A Couple Of Blankets...
l/2 Dozen Ponchos...
Now I Want To Try A Knitted Poncho....
Cuz I Can Make Whatever The Hell I Want....
I Can Spend My Time However I Want...
Oh The Joy Of Gettin' Old!!!!!
 
I'm Almost Through My First Skein Of Yarn...
Gotta Admit There's Been...
Quite A Bit Of Cussin'...
I'm Determined I WILL Have A Knitted Poncho...
And I WILL Wear The Damn Thing...
No Matter How It Turns Out!!!
 
I Hope You Don't Take As Long...
As I Have ...
To Start Trying New Stuff...
Just For The Hell Of It!!
 
Enjoy!
 
..

 
 
 




09 10