Friday, July 28, 2017

~I'm Having An Affair!"

How Fun To Start A New Relationship!!
Getting To Know One Another!
 I'm Having An Affair...
It's Been Going On For Awhile Now...
I No Longer Can Ignore...
Just How Serious It's Gotten Though!
I'm Totally Head Over Heels...
In LOVE With Yarn!!!
I'm Having A Yarn Affair!

I've Rambled On In The Past...
On This Blog And On YouTube....
How I Really Would Love To Be A Knitter..
I Must Face The Fact...
That I Will NOT Become A Master Knitter...
I Don't Have The Patience For It...
I Will Be Satisfied With Makin'....
Scrappy Scarves...
Like The One Below!



Taking Left Over Yarn...
From Other Projects....
Newly Bought Yarn...
That I Just Couldn't Find The Right Project For...
I've Created This....
HUGE Infinity Garter Stitch...
Crappy~Scrappy~Scarf...
I'm Actually Leaving The Ends Free....
Just As Shown Above...
Gives It A Very "Artsy" Look...
lol...That's What I'm Tellin' Myself Anyway!
"Artsy" Sounds So Much Better...
Than Admitting I'm Just Lazy....hahahaha!

 My Heart Is In Crocheting ....
I Feel The Happiest With A Crochet Hook In Hand...
I've Started My First Granny Square Blanket...
Using Light Weight Yarn...
So That This Blanket....
And The Granny Stripe Blanket I Made...
A Few Months Ago...
Are Used For Decorative Purposes...
Not Warmth...
I Love That They Are Light Weight...
Afghans Made From Worsted Weight Yarn...
Can Become Very Heavy ....
As I Crocheted One Of Those A Few Years Ago...
And It Weighs A Ton...

 
I'm Just Randomly Picking Colors...
I Don't Want To Be Bogged Down By Making Choices...
Getting Caught Up In A Color Scheme...
Becomes Exhausting...
I'm Tired Of Having To Have Reasoning Behind...
What I Make...
Not That My Stuff Has Ever Had Much Reason...
Amazing I Know... That I Actually Put Thought ...
Into Some Of It....haahahaaahaaa

I'm Still Playing With My "Funked Up Art"...
Actually Created Two New Canvases This Week...
I'm Losing Steam With The Mixed Media...
I Go Full Steam Ahead...
Then I Burn Out...
I Think Partly Because...
I Got Wrapped Up Into Doing Licensing ....
Swore I'd Never Get Involved With All That Again..
hmmmmm....
I'm A Slow Learner I Reckon... 

I Thought Licensing Flat Artwork...
Would Be Different Than 3 Dimensional...
Not So Much I Found Out...
Oh Well...
I'm Only 60...
Maybe I'll Smarten Up When I Reach 70???...
Probably Not....

A Few Weeks Ago..
I Piddled With The Paper Mache...
Made So Many Of Those JOL's...
It Will Be A LOOOONG Time...
Before That Mood Strikes Again...

I Still Have A Few Left...
Think There's One On My Website...
And Maybe A Couple Left At Etsy...
I Will NOT Be Makin' Any More... NEVER...
I Ended Up Making A Total Of 3 Dozen...
Enough...Is Enough..... 

I Swear For An Old Gal...
That's Pretty Much Retired...
And Not Doin' This Craft Crap...
For A Living...
I'm Sure Busy!

One Last Thing...
Rumor Is...
In An Upcoming "Prims Magazine"....
There May Be Somethun...
A Bit Foxy In There!

Enjoy!

09 10