Click Below To Visit~

Thursday, August 3, 2017

~Never Dated!~

One Thing I Love About 'Primitives'....
They Seem To Never Be Dated...
When I Started Doin' What's Now Labeled...
As 'Primitives'...
It Was For The Lack Of Not...
Being Able To Sew Or Paint...
(Nothun Has Changed In That Respect)

So I Jus Started Doin' My Own Thing...
Not Sewing The Hems Of Dresses...
Painting My Own Material...
Tea Staining, etc...

I'm Just Speaking For My Own Area...
But, Folks Had Never Seen Anything Like It...
Some Loved The Look...
Others Found It Pathetic...
lol...I Think The Feelings Are The Same Today...

So When Folks Started Sayin...
That I Was Makin' Primitives...
I Was Like...
Yep... That's What I'm Doin'..
Not Havin' A Clue..
Of What They Were Tallkin' About...
But, If By Givin' It A Label...
Made Folks Want It...
Heck..I Was All For That...
Call My Crap Whatever Ya Want...
Just Buy It!

Below I'll Show Ya Some Designs..
That'll Prove Primitives Jus Don't Go Out Of Style...
Ya Could Make This Very Same Stuff Today...
And Folks Would Think They Were Designed...
In 2017...
 
'Boo & Witchie Poo'
Designed In 1995 

'Wicked'
Designed In 1996

'What A Witch'
Designed In 1996
 
'Spooky'
Designed In 1997


'The Wild Ones'
Designed In 2000
 
I Think I've Proved My Point...
So I Won't Continue To Post More Photos...
I Love That Stuff I Designed Over..
20 Years Ago...
Are Still Fun Designs...
That Never Seem To Go Out Of Style!!!
 
Jus Proves...
Primitives Are Here To Stay!!
 
Enjoy!


 
09 10