Tuesday, September 19, 2017

~Fiber & Paint~

I'm Always Trying To Come Up...
With Something A Bit Different...
I've Been In Love With...
Fiber Lately...

Makin' My Trees Cozy...
Crocheting Afghans...
Ponchos, Slippers & More...

Mixed Media Seems...
To Still Have My Interest...
But, It Was Time To Mix It Up...
Even MORE!

So I Decided To Combine The Two..
Fiber & Paint!!
I'd Knitted A LONG Piece Of Garter Stitch...
That Was Suppose To Become A Poncho...
That Was Not To Be...

I Hated To Throw It Away...
The Yarn Was Just So Yummy...
So I've Been Cutting It Apart...
Using It In My Mixed Media...

Adding More Yarn~y Goodness...
With Crocheted Flowers...
Topping The Pieces Off...
With Some Hand Stitched Sayings!!

It's Nice To Be In A Creative Coma...
Letting My Mind Be Free ....
Going Wherever The Fiber & Paint...
Take Me....

To See Closeups Of These Pieces...
Click On The Photo You'd Like To View...
Then Click On The Tiny Thumbnail ....
And A LARGE Detailed Photo Will Pop Up!

Enjoy!
09 10