Saturday, September 23, 2017

~Frickie & Frackie~

Find Out About
"Frickie & Frackie Here!"

In My Previous Post ,,,,
I Talked About "Fiber & Paint"...
I'm Totally Hooked!

Newest "Funked Up Fiber Art" Canvas...
"JOY"


Be Still My Heart!
I'm In LOVE With Mixing It Up...
So Much Dimension!!!
I'm Sure You Can Hear My Heart Beat!!!
Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Joy" Was My Sister's  Middle Name...
I Do Believe She Is With Me...
While I'm In My Creating Coma...
She Is Guiding Me!
To Create What Makes Me Smile...

When I Come Out Of My...
Creating Coma...
See What's Been Created...
To Have Taken So...
Many Different Mediums...
Paint, Paper, Pencils, Pens, Oil Pastels, Fiber, Oh My!
To See Them All Come Together...
It Truly Is Magic!

It's Been A Long Time...
That I Felt This Way...
About Creating...
Letting The Paint, Paper, Fiber...
Just Lead The Way...
Not Wondering What Others ...
Will Think...

All That Matters...
Is That I'm Creating ...
From The Heart!

And It Feels So Good!

Enjoy!


09 10